The Magnolia School District, in cooperation with the family and the community, is commited to providing a safe learning environment in which all students are offered quality educational opportunities that challenge them to reach their full potential, to respect individual differences, and to prepare for lifelong learning in a diverse and changing society.
District Belief Statements
- Education is a partnership among students, parents, educators, and the community guiding all students to become productive and responsible members of a global society.
- Students have a right to a quality education and the responsibility to put forth their best effort to achieve individual potential.
- All students can learn in a positive, student-centered environment through a variety of learning experiences which respect diversity and individual differences.
- Highly qualified educators are a key to student success.
- All stakeholders have the responsibility to ensure a safe, orderly, and respectful school environment.
- High expectations, a challenging curriculum, and quality instruction enhance learning and improve student achievement.