PowerSchool Online Registration Instructions
- You must first create an account that includes an email address in which you want to receive all correspondence. If you do not have an email account, we suggest using one of the free ones like gmail or yahoo.
- Make certain that you scroll to the bottom of each page and answer all required questions before clicking NEXT.
- You will be asked to upload the following items:
Copy of Student Social Security Card
Proof of Residence (1 item)
Court Order (if applicable)
Parent Photo ID
Home Language Survey
Meal Program Form (not available at this time)
Kindergarten physical form (if enrolling a kindergarten student)
- The Magnolia School District (MSD) also requires the following forms:
Health History & Emergency Medical Care Form
The required forms are found on the MSD website under the registration tab. If a parent/guardian does not have the ability to upload the required forms, a paper version may be submitted to the district registrar.
For the Kindergarten Pre-registration clinic on March 5 and March 26, a parent may also bring a flash drive containing any documents to be uploaded.
- The registration process will not be complete until all required documents and forms are submitted through the PowerSchool system or brought to the district registrar.
- Once the online registration form has been completed and submitted, please contact the MSD registrar to schedule a time to review all enrollment documents. (870-234-4933)
Click here to access the PowerSchool Online Registration Form