Magnolia Junior High School
Where All Belong, All Learn, All Succeed
- All members of our school community should possess a positive attitude and encourage academic success for students while reinforcing strong work ethics and positive character development.
- Teachers should collaborate to provide appropriate, accessible technology for all students.
- A balanced, rigorous curriculum, taught with respect for all, will bridge the gap between childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood.
- Flexibility and accountability are everyone’s responsibility.
- All students should have ample opportunities for enrichment through a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
- In promoting growth with optimism and pride, with resourcefulness and resolve and with passion and compassion.
- The education of each student is shared by students, families, the school and community.
A partnership will be established at the Magnolia Junior High School among students, faculty, staff, the family and community during the transition years from elementary to high school which allows students to grow in personal responsibility, academics and in extra-curricular activities.
The Magnolia Junior High School serves grades seven through nine with an enrollment of 622 students.
Magnolia Junior High School Extra-Curricular Activities:
|Panther Pride||Quiz Bowl||FFA||FBLA|