Magnolia High School is dedicated to providing an environment where all students will have the maximum opportunity to learn to accept responsibility, to mature into productive citizens, and to complete a specified curriculum with an emphasis on proficiency in all content areas.
- Students, families, community, faculty, staff, and administration share the responsibility for our students’ education.
- Students should have a safe school environment.
- A professional working environment produces an atmosphere conducive to learning.
- A relevant, meaningful, rigorous curriculum guides instruction to ensure all students show measurable progress toward maximum student achievement.
- In enabling our students to become lifelong learners with critical thinking skills by providing data-driven, research-based instructional strategies.
- Technology should be integrated into the curriculum to prepare students to function successfully in an ever-changing global society.
- Data-driven professional development produces the greatest impact on classroom achievement.
- In the value of all students and the importance of giving them equal opportunity to a balanced education by addressing their individual needs, interests, and learning styles.
- Students should be encouraged and provided opportunities to participate in the arts through creative expression which expands the human experience.
- Students should display integrity and a strong work ethic through regular and prompt attendance and student accountability.
Magnolia High School serves students in grades 10-12.